New Zealand Harakeke Seed Oil –
This liquid gold oil hand harvested at Snowberry Gardens is rich in Omega Acids that boosts
the skin's barrier layer, helping to seal in natural moisture and is packed with anti-oxidants to help fight surface free radicals.
– Extract from the age defying New Zealand Totara Tree, packed with antioxidants that help skin defend against surface free radical damage linked to early signs of aging.
combines active extracts of super ingredients Jojoba, Macadamia and Olive in such a way that the ingredient is an
almost perfect match with the lipids in the skin of a typical, healthy young woman. Lipids are a critical component of the skin’s
barrier but diminish naturally with age, and the addition of L22 means that the Smoothing Eye Serum is actively reinforcing the barrier at every use.
– Also called Tocopheryl is an oil based anti-oxidant that helps protect the skin from surface free radicals in our environment. Vitamin E helps prevent the effects of air pollution which would otherwise accelerate signs of skin aging.
Argireline peptide -
protein molecules (amino acids) that relax the muscles and are therefore especially good for reducing the appearance of fine lines like crow's feet around the eye area.
Mountain Ash Bud Extract
- helps prevent the capillary leakage that contributes to eye puffiness.
reduces the appearance of wrinkles and encourages the skin’s own natural regeneration.
- keeps collagen synthesis up and retains skin moisture (holds up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture),
which contributes anti-aging benefits to the skin. Higher levels of collagen and hyaluronic acid are related to skin that is more supple and resistant to wrinkles and fine lines.
- NO Petrochemicals
- NO Propylene or Butylene Glycols
- NO Volatile alcohols
- NO Artificial colours
- NO Silicones
- NO DEA or MEA ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
- Product not tested on animals
For more information on the eye-opening science behind Smoothing Eye Serum, read our blog